TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Preparation Original Acrylic on Acryl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop

Preparation Original Acrylic on Acrylic Paper Board Abstract Colors

Original painting by Ren Adams
Title: Preparation
Media: Acrylic on heavy, textured Acrylic paper board
Matted
Art Size: 8 x 10
Mat Size: 11 x 14
Signed

An original abstract painting by Ren Adams (that's me!).

When you look through my shop, you'll notice I do realism, impressionism, and abstraction where many people choose only one form. My reasoning is simple. Some things in the universe are best expressed using a realistic work. Others are best served when done as a momentary impression. And others are best shared when they are pure abstraction... things which sometimes escape form and definition.

"Preparation" is so called because I was originally planning to do acrylic work on paper to serve as a collage backdrop. I was hoping to do a color wash that would be exciting and engaging--but the longer I painted, the more I realized Preparation was its own being. It became an expression of the preparation process--excited at times, with bold, reflective reds and golds--then dipping into contemplation and planning, like the darker layers.

I have matted "Preparation" using archival quality materials. It can be displayed as is, with mat and art only (use tacks, Swiss Clips, or other artwork clips), or it can be framed in a frame that will hold 11 x 14 art.

Original and one of a kind. I will never do another painting exactly like this one.

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5780218