TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay.com Insertion Fees for Auction-Style Listings 20 Cents Tuesday, April 24th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***Insertion Fees for Auction-Style Listings only 20 Cents on Tuesday, April 24th*** 

April 22, 2007 | 11:23PM PST/PT

Jamie Stark
Hi everyone. I'm Jamie Stark from eBay's Marketing team. I'm here to let all sellers know that you have a little over 24 hours to get ready for our next Auction-style listing promotion! On Tuesday, April 24th, the insertion fees for Auction-style listings on www.ebay.com will only be 20 cents.

The 20 cent Insertion Fee Sale starts on Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 00:00:01 Pacific time (12:00 a.m. plus one second) and ends that same day, Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 23:59:59 Pacific time (11:59 p.m. plus 59 seconds). Listings which were created prior to April 24, 2007 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will also be eligible for the special promotional rate.

This promotion will not apply to the following types of listings: all eBay Motors listings (including Parts & Accessories, Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Power Sports, and Other Vehicles), as well as International, Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. Some Business & Industrial categories will also be excluded � see our promotion page for full details.

I hope you enjoy the 20 cent Insertion Fee Sale!

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/20auctions/?...me=CMDV:AB
Quote:Insertion Fees for Auction-Style Listings only 20 Cents

Insertion fees for 6,769 items in our ZenCarts: ZERO Yellowtonguerazz
Quote:Insertion fees for 6,769 items in our ZenCarts: ZERO

6,855 bedtime  Tongue
:-X