TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: MyTriggers launches ShopBid comparison engine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From ChannelAdvisor CEO Scott Wingo's CSE Strategies blog:

Quote:Yesterday myTriggers launched what they brand a "streamlined" new site called ShopBIG -- the latest CSE on the block.  Furthermore, new merchants  CD Universe, Target,  Ace Hardware and others were added to their feeds.

What's new and different from myTriggers?  ShopBIG adds tax / shipping calcs, item previews, product specs and reviews, all beneath an improved search engine.

I think the site looks too bland.  It's uninviting, overly texty and reads like a stylized version of Yahoo! circa 2001.  Clutter on the index and search pages are also a distraction.

Yet what does add value is how this no-frills approach gets me to the product I want via the path of least resistance...

full article: http://www.csestrategies.com/cse/2007/04..._want.html

the ShopBig website: www.shopbig.com
MyTriggers: www.mytriggers.com
Quote:I think the site looks too bland.  It's uninviting, overly texty and reads like a stylized version of Yahoo! circa 2001.

It looks like something I'd design.  :blinkie:  Laughing7

Other than that...DOES THE WORLD REALLY NEED ANOTHER FRIGGIN' COMPARISON ENGINE WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY 50 BILLION OF THEM?  HUH, DOES IT?