TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Meditating Buddha Original Watercolor Beeswax Collage ACE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop

Meditating Buddha Original Watercolor Beeswax Collage ACEO on Yupo Paper Green

Original watercolor & beeswax collage by Ren Adams (that's me!)

I used Yupo paper (a special type of thick, satiny polyethylene sheet plastic) as the base. I painted a lush green watercolor abstract on the Yupo, with iridescent acrylic accents. I then recycled a clipping of a serene, meditating Tibetan Buddha (Siddartha) into a Beeswax collage on top of the Yupo mini painting.

This calming, serene ACEO card is finished with a glossy, non-toxic (and archival) varnish. He will make an auspicious addition to your ACEO collection!

What's an ACEO?
---------------
If you aren't already familiar with ACEOs, you're in for a treat!

"ACEO" stands for "art/artist card editions and originals."

An ACEO card is a small format work of art (or limited edition print), done to a standardized size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2"). They can be done in any media (from painting and pen & ink to quilting, metal tooling, etc.), and they make it easy (and fun) to collect original art by a wide variety of artisans. Many people frame their ACEOs, or add them to trading card albums for coffee table display.

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5821810