TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 115 Resources to Help You Develop on the Web
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Secrets of Self Taught Web Developers: 115 Resources to Help You Develop on the Web

Go ahead and grab a blanket, and cover your head with it in fear of the chilling proposition I will lay before you today. Yes, you may shriek in horror when the thought of doing your own programming creeps into your innocent mind. However, you must have faith my young child, for many in the past have stepped in front of the face of terror, turned on a computer, and learned the secret code of programming the web all by themselves!

Take a minute to gather yourself. I know the task seems daunting, but it can be done. You will need all the courage and strength you posses deep within your spirit to achieve the goals that have been laid out before you. However, if you follow the path that many righteous men have followed in the past, you will bask in the same glory that they have and gain control over your web publishing projects that only mere mortals could ever imagine.

Imagine a place where every object on a web page bows its head and calls you master. Every table, every header file, every color; anything your creative mind can conjure can and will happen because of your wonderful abilities to program a website. Like a golden android from a distant galaxy, you'll be fluent in various forms of online communication, able to decipher web pages to their bitter core. People will flock soak up your gleaming light of knowledge, begging for your insight into how to make their websites function better.

Continue reading here.