TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Boiled Human Skulls for sale on eBay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Chicago Police made a creepy discovery in Bucktown. They found human skulls in an E-Bay dealers apartment. One of the skulls was in a boiling pot of water with flesh still attached to the bone. Their owner says he legitimately sells them for medical purposes and police believe he's probably telling the truth. Nancy Pender reports neighbors are far more concerned about some of the other artifacts discovered around that apartment.

full article and video: http://www.myfoxchicago.com/myfox/pages/...Id=3094904&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Auctionbytes:

Quote:According to the news report, you can sell human skulls if it's for medical purposes. And sure enough, Michelle checked her company's tool (pay-as-you-go eBay market research), and discovered that in Category 4064 (Science, Medical Medicine, Dentistry Other Items"Collectibles > Science, Medical > Medicine, Dentistry > Other Items), there is demand for such items.

Over the last 30 days, there were 106 listings in the category, selling for a total of $37,198 total revenue, with a 94 percent success rate. The average selling price was $371.98.

full article: http://blog.auctionbytes.com/cgi-bin/blo...17634.html
Quote:One of the skulls was in a boiling pot of water with flesh still attached to the bone.

Puke Puke
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=10273.msg52053#msg52053 date=1178282581]
Quote:One of the skulls was in a boiling pot of water with flesh still attached to the bone.

Puke Puke
[/quote]

Gagamaggot
Where did he get skulls with flesh still on them?
[quote author=amy link=topic=10273.msg52289#msg52289 date=1178501627]
[/quote]

I was wondering that also, Amy. But, I don't think I really want to know. Tard
[quote author=amy link=topic=10273.msg52289#msg52289 date=1178501627]
[/quote]

the meat marketĀ  Smile