TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Recycle Art Handpainted Pendants or Tags Plum Blossoms Ab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buy this item now at Plastic Pumpkin's Etsy shop

Recycle Art Handpainted Pendants or Tags Plum Blossoms Abstract Lady Space Flower

Original, One of a Kind
Handpainted Oil Pastel Recycle Art Pendant
by Ren Adams

Pendants are $2.50 each. You may choose from the available pendants.

Recycle Art
--------------
Taking what's old and making it new. Repurposing materials bound for the landfill, and inspiring it to live again. These ideas are essential to the spirit of recycle art.

I had a unique piece of orange and yellow glossy cardboard, with Chinese dragons printed on one side. Rather than toss the board into the trash, I gave it new life.

These unique, one of a kind pendants are hand painted by me on the reverse side, using quality oil pastels. The gray color of the board gave the pastels a very rustic, grungy look that I like.

Each pendant is abour 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
The top has been hole punched so you can turn them into wearable pendants, hang tags, tiny wall art, or other embellishments.

They have been sealed with an archival gloss varnish. They are not waterproof, so don't wear them in the shower--but they will resist minor water contact.

They are currently sold without cording, but if you want satin or jute cord for it, I';ll include it in the order free of charge.

1.) Plum Blossoms - original Chinese brush painting done with hand-ground inks on rice paper, adhered to the board.

2.) Space Flower - a strange, bulbous blue flower rendered in oil pastel paints.

3.) Abstract 1 - an abstract, warm-colored oil pastel painting.

4.) Woman near the fire - a dark, abstract female portrait in oil pastels.

Other Info:
---------------
Please choose your pendant during checkout (enter the pendant you want in the comments space).

If you purchase more than one pendant, all other pendants will ship for free together. If PayPal charges you shipping for the others, I'll refund the extra costs.

Pendant will be packed in a nice velvet pouch.

Buy this item now at Plastic Pumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5896316