TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: iOffer Updates: Redesigned Seller Center and Item Detail Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Seller Center Updates

We’ve redesigned the layout of the entire Seller center:

* Currently Negotiating
    * Current Inventory
    * Items Sold.

The new layout has drop down lists of available actions that can be performed. We have also added a mini-thumbnail of your item with a magnifying feature so you can view the larger format if desired.

Item Detail Updates

After digging through nearly 6 months of data collected from our Item Detail page we’ve redesigned the layout and added a vertical item scroller.

The most widely used link on the item detail page is “View Sellers Other Items” so we thought it would be more convenient to allow the buyer to “browse” other items without leaving the item detail page.

We’ve also re-positioned the “Action” links (Buy Now, Make Offer, Ask Question) on the left hand side of the page. Another new feature we’ve added is the ability to “zoom” on large format pictures. This can be found on items that have large format images by clicking on the Zoom icon in the right hand corner under the image.

Posted on May 06, 2007
I like the new "view sellers other items" scrollbox...what I don't like is the fact that the 3 front page featured listings I clicked on were all counterfeits.  iOffer really needs to address the counterfeit problem on its site.