TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Domain Seller's Rags to Riches Story: From Ice Cream Truck Driver to Millionaire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Eight years ago Sahar Sarid was working on an ice cream truck and sharing a mobile home with his sister in Houston, Texas. He had moved from IsraelĀ  to the U.S. four years earlierĀ  in search of a better life in America. He needed every dime he could get, but during those days as an ice cream vendor Sahar frequently handed out free treats to the kids who were too poor to pay. He knew exactly what that was like after watching constant arguments over financial woes cause his parent's marriage to collapse when he was nine years old. Something like that leaves an impression you don't forget.

Even as a toddler Sahar knew the neighbors always had greener grass, nicer cars and got to take frequent vacations while his family struggled just to make ends meet. "When I was four years old, my mom told me if I see a shooting star to close my eyes and make a wish and it will come true," Sahar said. "I waited outside my house for a week looking at the stars trying to find that shooting star. When I finally found it I made two wishes, even though I was only supposed to make one."...

full article: http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2007/may.htm