TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: The Executive Summary is Key to Raising Capital for your Business
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Some professionals feel that the executive summary should be written only after the business plan has been completed and finalized. Their thinking is that the executive summary should be a brief synopsis of key elements in the business plan, and only when the business plan is finalized can you have a truly complete and accurate executive summary.

There certainly is some truth to this opinion. However, there are situations when a company is seeking to raise capital and wants to put out "feelers" to determine the possibilities of a successful capital raise. In such an instance, I see no reason why the executive staff can't prepare a summary outlining the business and the opportunities that it presents.

This summary can then be distributed to potential investors to determine what the interest is. If you do get some genuine inquiries, you must then quickly proceed to prepare the business plan...

full article: http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/brvZ...ital.xhtml
Hi,
though I am not involved in any business but I am doing my MBA  so I will take your advice as a professors note and would work on it.