TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: E-commerce Merchants Alliance Bylaws--PeSA Changes Its Name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They'll always be Pesash!t to me.
They may as well change the name to "Cowboy Jay and Family."
I'm still stunned Jay is Director/Chairman while his wife is financial controller.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=834.msg3402#msg3402 date=1129733966]
They may as well change the name to "Cowboy Jay and Family."
I'm still stunned Jay is Director/Chairman while his wife is financial controller.
[/quote]

He's not, and she's not.  Cowboy Jay is the moderator of the PeSA message board--which is really an eBay Group not a message board.  http://groups.ebay.com/forum.jspa?forumID=6362

Joe Cortese of Noble Spirit/Meridien auction management service is the founder of PeSA and chairman for life.  Joe's wife is the financial controller.
Why I wanted to make Jay and Joe the same person is beyond me!  Going back to bed...
I don't know nor want to know any of them.
Sound to me like things are falling apart.

I used to quote some stuff from their site but after finding out how they exploit the ebay search.

I realized it was just another dirty little group with no REAL ethics at all.

Stay tuned for As the KARMA turns.
Blame TR for the title of this thread--its his title.  His PeSA mole apparently supplied him with info that our PeSA Bird Dropping (info from the sky) didn't supply us with, so...

Toy Ranch Wrote:PeSA has a couple of problems following their big to-do in Austin.

Seems some money is missing. The handler of the money is founder Joe C's wife. Joe has made himself potentate-for-life, and his wife handles the money, so why even create the illusion of a board?

Here's how he talks to a board member in public.

First, board member Shelly, who has over 50,000 feedback, has a few things to say...

The entire post

Smileyyellowbang  Ohhhh THAT money?

Gee Um Idonno. Signs002

I'll get back to you on that.
Now back to  Pain10

Polly want a cracker audit? Happy001

Quote:That does bring up another problem. Since we are talking the about the funds I have asked since becoming a board member for a Balance sheet and have not received it. I have no idea how much money we have or how it has been spent. As a board member I had the right to that info and to date have not received it.

the :pesasht: is  Smileyclueless about how much money they have or how it was spent!  Snorting
[quote author=jessie link=topic=834.msg4326#msg4326 date=1131204796]

Polly want a cracker audit? Happy001

[/quote]

:lol14n:

Aren'nt non-profit's books open to the public?  Toothy9
Pages: 1 2 3