TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Does anyone pay by, or accept e-checks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking about adding e-checks as a payment option...
I do but only through Paypal. People rarely use them but so far haven't had any problems with the ones I've gotten.
Update: We added e-checks (echeck.net) and found a Zen Cart mod that surprisingly works (the mod was last updated 1 1/2 years ago).  The rates for accepting e-checks are lower than for credit cards (and much lower than PayPal).
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=10771.msg55033#msg55033 date=1180366813]
... and found a Zen Cart mod that surprisingly works (the mod was last updated 1 1/2 years ago). [/quote]

That's kinda scary, isn't it?  How many updates to Zen have there been in the past 1 1/2 years? 

I know many third party x-cart mods will break or become "unstable" if the developer doesn't keep track of the newer versions of the x-cart engine. 

I suppose as long as the author(s) of said mod are still active, it wouldn't be a big deal.  Here's a third party shopping cart mod vendor to stay away from:  cartmods dot com

Lots and lots of disgruntled users on the x-cart forum.

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=10771.msg55033#msg55033 date=1180366813]
Update: We added e-checks (echeck.net) and found a Zen Cart mod that surprisingly works (the mod was last updated 1 1/2 years ago).  The rates for accepting e-checks are lower than for credit cards (and much lower than PayPal).
[/quote]

Thanks for the update BBH. I'll have to check them out. (Now that I know the mod works *snicker*)