TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bidville: Sales on the Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thread started by Bidville moderator on 5/17:

bv mod Wrote:There was a very interesting thread regarding sales on the site. Bidville has sellers that have numerous sales and many of them are not posting in the Message Boards. They are busy doing their work. When it comes to on-line auctions, price and product are important. It must be an item that consumers want to buy and are looking for and at a great price (including shipping). We have sellers that have anywhere from 5 to 30 sales a day.

Feedback does not always indicate success. Some of these successful sellers don`t have much feedback, but that is okay. They are a trusted seller and complete their transactions as stated and provide the product as advertised and in a timely manner.

So in conclusion....sellers are making money here. They are successful and Bidville is successful.

and:

bv mod Wrote:As I stated to another member. Bidville does not track the sales because the transaction is made between the buyer and the seller. We know our revenue in fees and store registrations. I assure you.....Bidville is successful and has many successful sellers.

As stated earlier....it does depend on your merchandise and the demand for it. Price plays a large piece of the puzzle and if you are gauging your success on money, take a look at your merchandise and its price.

A user responds:

seller Wrote:hello moderator,

so nice to hear that SO MANY sellers are doing so well here that bidville considers itself a success.........

but how is it that you know so many sellers are doing great if bidville isn`t tracking sales, as you`ve previously stated???

also, maybe i`m missing it, but it`s not possible here to check a sellers closed listings, is it?

because i think that would tell many interesting stories.....

and lastly, maybe you can answer a question.

is bidville currently sending listing feeds to GOOGLE PRODUCT SEARCH (FORMERLY KNOWN AS FROOGLE) as the UBID CEO stated bidville was doing in the announcement made last august.

because the obvious lack of bidville items of any consequence showing in froogle can`t be explained away by "google lost them".....

not hundreds of thousands of listings......

The rest of the thread: http://www.bidville.com/community/messag...ad=1123422&forum=951

Another thread - started by a seller:
Bidville + No Advertising = No Sales
http://www.bidville.com/community/messag...ad=1118797&forum=951
Quote:Bidville + No Advertising = No Sales

8 years, 3 owners, and still the same shit.
my response to the BV mod:

2funny