TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Change of Scenery - Malcontent on ebay stores board...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow...

I haven't been to the ebay stores board in ages... at least in a manner to do any serious reading.

This thread was near the top.  I see at least a couple FORMER "ebay cheerleaders" voicing some serious concerns.

Here's the question:  Do ebay stores really have a future?  Not just on ebay... but a future at all...

I would think even your most devout hobby seller would get tired of selling things at 20% of market value... and then having to pay someone for it!  Laughing7
Quote:Do ebay stores really  have a future?  Not just on ebay... but a future at all...

They better have a future.  My business model depends on a large chunk of my competitors being dumb enough to pay eBay to hide their items. Smile

EDIT: as Darlene would say...Hope this helps!

chopsueysisters  Wrote:I am so so sick & tired of this.

Boardies if you want to get ahold of Lori, use this number
408-376-7400 go into the directory and type in her last name. That will shoot you over to her voicemail box

This isn't a violation of publishing public information. This phone number is widely available on the ebay site & public.

Then......

chopsueysisters Wrote:Oh that's real rich. I just called

Lori is on MATERNITY VACATION UNTIL SEPTEMBER. Someone named Eileen Breenan is the person in charge til she's back

She just pulled a Chris T

Happy001 Happy001