TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay.com: Insertion Fees for Auction-Style Listings 20 Cents Thursday, May 24th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
US sellers: 20 cents listing on eBay.com
Canadian sellers: 20 cents listing on eBay.com and eBay.ca

Quote:***Insertion Fees for Auction-Style Listings Only 20 Cents on Thursday, May 24th*** 

Hi everyone...This is Jamie Stark from eBay's Marketing team. Once again, I'm here to let all sellers know that you have a little over 24 hours to get ready for our next Auction-style listing promotion! On Thursday, May 24th, the insertion fees for Auction-style listings on www.ebay.com will only be 20 cents.

The 20 cents Insertion Fee Sale starts on Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 00:00:01 Pacific time (12:00 a.m. plus one second) and ends that same day, Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 23:59:59 Pacific time (11:59 p.m. plus 59 seconds). Listings which were created prior to May 24, 2007 and scheduled to start during the promotional period will also be eligible for the special promotional rate. Please note: If you schedule a listing to start during the promotional period, the regular price will still be displayed during the listing process. However, you will only be charged the promotional price.

This promotion will not apply to the following types of listings: Fixed Price listings, all eBay Motors listings (including Parts & Accessories, Passenger Vehicles, Motorcycles, Power Sports, and Other Vehicles), as well as Live Auction, Professional Services, Real Estate, Ad Format, and Store Inventory listings. Some Business & Industrial categories will also be excluded -- see our promotion page for full details.

more info: http://pages.ebay.com/promo/20centauctions
20 cent inserttion fees! Weeee! I'm peeing my pants in excitement!  Tongue1
8,440 items x $0.20= $1,688 + FVF :blinkie:
Zen is $0 Yellowtonguerazz
Quote:8,440 items x $0.20= $1,688 + FVF blinkie

Tongue1

There is a thread on the Stores Board pinned to the top (authored by chopsuey sisters, believe it or  not), basically encouraging store owners to switch to prostores, which is, I believe, even worse. Not to mention that the software sucks if it's the same thing they were using a year or so ago. Tard

Quote:20 cent inserttion fees! Weeee! I'm peeing my pants in excitement!  tongue1

Happy001 Smileykoolaid
Quote:There is a thread on the Stores Board pinned to the top  basically encouraging store owners to switch to prostores.

The stores board has always had such good advice Confusedarcasm1: when it comes to off ebay options: "switch to ProStores", "list on Wagglepop/HiBidder" --and the advice is almost always being given by someone who has virtually no off eBay experience :Smile
[quote author=sneakymagenta]
20 cent inserttion fees![/quote]
And what, may I ask, will they be inserting....
and where will they be inserting it???

List! List! List!    Tongue