TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Bid-a-lot discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm suprised BarginBloodhound isn't all over this... He bashed Bid-alot and me for being seller to seller sales when I bought from him and all I wanted a gift for my grandson.
Mojavelyn God I love your Avitar.  Smile
Xppman... TYVM!!! I like it too. Makes me easy to recognise. There are a few sites I can't use it on.
I think it sexy. Hey you don't go to church by chance do you?  ;D
No why?
Cause he's "trolling". Wink Big Grin
Plenty of me to go around Mojavelyn  ;D

Oh and I was reading on the bid a lot thread.
I signed up a long time ago and listed product there too. (I think)
I think we all talked on PSU many moons ago?

Anyway good luck with it all.
Like thentavius I may revisited some of these sites again too.
Hell I'm on plenty of them as it is and that does seem to help SEO...
Especially for those who are doing feeds.  Smile

Might have to check it out again and see what's up.

Anyway good luck.
The way the whole OAI is fragmented I know it's
an up hill battle for smaller specialty sites to get a piece
of what ever is left of the pie.

I'm still a big advocate of the "get your own website speak'
and that's what has keep me a float all these years.
[quote author=Mojavelyn link=topic=5129.msg28625#msg28625 date=1161536243]
I'm suprised BarginBloodhound isn't all over this... He bashed Bid-alot and me for being seller to seller sales when I bought from him and all I wanted a gift for my grandson. [/quote]
Quote:Well, BarginBloodHound did have something to say after I bought something from him, about it only being seller to seller sales

My comments to Mojaleyn reposted from the Bid-A-Lot forum here Smile

---------------
Do you have a link and a quote (I'm sure you must)  because I don't remember either one of us saying that on any board (I checked here, PSU, and OTWA) Smile  I know it wasn't said in an email because I checked and the only emailed comments  after the sale last year  were:

[quote BBHC #1]Thank you for the very quick payment and bid. The car will ship to your
[xxx] in the morning. I'll send you a tracking number when it ships.[/quote]

and

[quote BBHC #2]The car shipped this morning via USPS Priority. tracking #...[/quote]

EDIT: we updated the auction site traffic rankings 2 days ago and sites below Alexa rank 50,000 were removed from the recommended list...and today this quaint story surfaces.  I'm sure its a coincidence. :Smile
Double rha rho    :blinkie:  :blinkie:

Happy1  8)

Amy I answered on the B-A board.

Bellisima, of couse I am, I just figured you'd have xppman bashed into the ground by now.

Xppman, double Butter parmesan and garlic on that popcorn?

Pages: 1 2