TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WTF is with all the fighting lately?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Been OK. Shifting gears businesswise, but otherwise--just been working my a$$ off. Oddly enough, I've gone back to eBay more in the last few weeks for generating some quick sales.

Kung fu? Hmm.... that's a good idea. Maybe I'll use monkey style Kung Fu and I'll bounce off this post's edge and clobber you with a kick.

Or....

Or, maybe I'll use Kool-Aid style Kung Fu (rather than dragon, or crane, or some other style). The Kool-Aid style of Kung Fu is an amazing martial art. It can defeat your opponent by getting them to drink up all the attacks on their own. They actually walk up, smile, and enjoy the beating! eBay employs this method of battle each day.

Smileykoolaid   Keeeaaaaiiiiii

(Edited yo fix a few silly errors.)
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=848.msg3318#msg3318 date=1129655685]
The Ross Show
http://www.therossshow.com

If Mr. O likes a good fight, I'd be curious to see how he fares at TRS.  Wink

Hey, Xppman! How ya been? You wanna fight?  Love4

[/quote]

I'll come over and fight. It doesn't bother me. I'm the youngest and am used to getting beat up.

Diger's going to hate me for spilling the beans, but we decided to build our own forum. It's focus will be digital content creation and not too much about the specific quirks of eBay, e-commerce, etc., and all the stuff that gets me riled up. So in other words, I'm trying to light a candle and stop cursing the darkness. Maybe it will result in a kinder gentler MrO.

It will not be in competition with TT, so don't kick me off, BBH & Amy. I'm still ticked off about being kicked off Vital's site!!!! Drunken_smilie
Quote:The Ross Show
http://www.therossshow.com
Tongue3  I knew that! ...  Smileyyellowbang
Kicked off?  I guess I did kind of expect that interpretation, but I simply complied with your wishes.
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=848.msg3336#msg3336 date=1129663494]
Kicked off?  I guess I did kind of expect that interpretation, but I simply complied with your wishes.
[/quote]

I do not remember saying I wanted to be deleted from the list.
[quote author=stardust link=topic=848.msg3223#msg3223 date=1129567982]
Boredom breeds contempt.  >Sad
[/quote]

Boredom does breed contempt. I admit to frustration with all this business talk, poetry talk, and chit chat. Every bit of it is important, to some degree, but the graphic side of things is treated as if it doesn't exist, or if it is just a matter of "make it pretty" if you have time. I suppose I shouldn't care.
bargainbloodhound paid her to delete you  Happy001
[quote author=kim link=topic=848.msg3340#msg3340 date=1129667211]
bargainbloodhound paid her to delete you  Happy001
[/quote]

See! This is exactly my problem. I don't even know what button to push to give negative Karma, and trying to figure it out only makes me irritable!

Where's the moody drunk smiley????
Diger! Where are you????

Give Kim negative Karma, please!!!
Very simple, Mr. O - when someone says "I'm outta here, I won't be back" then we remove them from the memberlist - after all, they're out of here, and won't be back.  Your posts are still attributed to you.  You can still re-register at any time.  However, we take people at their word when they say they won't be back.

We won't have 4000 inactive members showing on our membership roll.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8