TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Project Runway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Patrice! - Do you think Jeffery cheated on his seams? Kim
Kim - omigod, Project Runway!  I can't wait for the final, for-real, not just a reunion or compilation, finale!  Have you checked out the Project Rungay blog?  It's hysterical.

Don't care for Jeffrey one bit ...... can't get past that weird neck tattoo.  I mean, who gets a tattoo winding around their oddly-shaped neck anyway?  All I keep imagining is that tattoo in 40 years when his neck is all wrinkled and sagging ......

And having ranted about that, I don't think Jeffrey cheated.  I read that he has a professional shop, and does this for a living, so I think he probably DID work almost non-stop and sleep for a few hours a night.  Laura was down to the wire, but her designs seemed more intricate, with more detail and LOTS of hand work.

Who are you rooting for?

Patrice,
Anyone with a bad facelift on the show?  Big Grin
Well, I do think that Michael Kors has had some work done.  Notice how he can't quite seem to close his mouth all the way? 

Don't thank me for this insight .... it's a gift really.  Now, I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think that Cher might have had just a little bit of work done!  I know, it's crazy talk, but I just have this feeling