TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Member Showcase: PlasticPumpkin Etsy Shop**Collage Ephemera Pack Original Chines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Collage Ephemera Pack Original Chinese Brush Painting Handmade Supplies

Handmade recycle art collage supplies--ready to fulfill your artsy desires! 18 pieces (varying sizes--some are 2" or so, others are 3", 4", 5" 6", etc.). Some are cut, some torn for different artistic effects.

This fun pack of hand-painted collage supplies will add spice to your art projects. Use them for collage, decoupage, mixed media artwork, scrapbooks, ACEOs, or whatever else strikes your fancy.

When I do brush paintings, I can sometimes do dozens of pieces in a single sitting. Some are simply technique studies while others are compositions that didn't quite work (maybe one corner came out wrong, but the rest of it was perfect).

Rather than toss them in the landfill if they didn't quite work out, I recycle some into ACEOs and I am also recycling some into collage supplies for people who would like to use REAL Chinese brush painting bits in their own work!

Each collage piece:
--was hand painted by me on natural white rice paper
--done with hand-ground, traditional Chinese inks
--done with traditional techniques
--done in black and white, with some gray and some done in pink and magenta (the plum blossoms)
--all pieces were done on xuan paper (rice paper) which can withstand wet mounting, dry mounting, natural and artificial glues, and all kinds of punishment while remaining delicate and textured.

These pieces are ARCHIVAL quality and can be used in scrapbooking, collage, and art. The pieces are cut in random squares or strips. There are 18 pieces total in this pack.

You will receive the EXACT batch in the photo.

Buy this item now at PlasticPumpkin's Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=5884532