TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Competitor SEEKS REVENGE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I just noticed a competitor of mine (not really - he sells new stuff) has saught revenge - by taking THOUSANDS of listings off ebay and onto his web site.

Yee haw!  Congrats fabricguru !  Probably the top fabric seller on ebay by a fair margin.

Granted, there are still over 200 listings, but it used to be in the thousands. 

Come visit his web site here:  http://fabricguru.com/cart/index.php

Oh goody!!  :turkey1: 

Thanks for the link, Fg. He sells some of my fav brands, such as Ralph Lauren and Scalamandre. And, he sells some silk, which I  Love4  for home dec stuff.
And, I happen to be in the middle of refurbishing the furniture and drapes in my sunroom, so I need lots of fabric. I only wish that it weren't me who has to sew/upholster the stuff.  Tongue2

One little thing I should point out. He has an invalid Thawte cert on the site. Probably an error he'll resolve quickly.

Edit to add:

Nice title! Happy001
So its not only the megasellers with ASPs under $10 who are moving their primary base of operations elsewhere.  His ASPs were much higher.
SSL
Quote:[ valid until ] 2008.05.28
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=11703.msg55539#msg55539 date=1181094839]
SSL
Quote:[ valid until ] 2008.05.28
[/quote]

Well then, why does it say "invalid Thawte certificate"? Icon_scratch