TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Woo Hoo! I'm so excited! The Page of 49 Faces is CUM-ing! Woo Hoo! Wee!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The day you've all been waiting for - eBay's MyWorld adds new features -and none of them are relevant to auctions or ecommerce.  :Smile

Quote:**Coming Soon: MyWorld Updates*** 
Hi everyone...I'm Ryan Melcher with our Buyer Experience team. Hopefully by now you've filled out your MyWorld page to let people know about you – if not, go to myworld.ebay.com to get started. Remember - whenever someone clicks on your User ID anywhere on the site, they'll come to your My World page, so let your personality shine!

We're adding a bunch of fun new features to MyWorld in the next few days that I'm excited to tell you about:

* New themes to customize your MyWorld page – I think you'll find we've added a little something for everybody. (I've even named each theme twice to make everyone happy!)

o Tough Guy Salmon / Bubble-gum Pink
          o Dragon Breath Orange / Fun Pumpkin
          o Future Purple / Rainbow Violet
          o Hardcore Sepia / Gentle Terra Firma
          o Sporty Green / Toothpaste Lima
          o GNU Blue / Lovely Sky Tone

* New Guestbook feature - Everyone will have a Guestbook they can choose to make available on their MyWorld page (or not). It's an easy way for people to let you know they checked out your page and enjoyed what they saw. And if you're on the picky side, you can also control which comments to display and which to hide.

* The Page of 49 Faces - We think you'll agree that this is unlike anything we’ve done on eBay before! On the MyWorld hub page, you'll see a collage of faces from people who've personalized their MyWorld pages with their picture. You'll be able to search on what they like to do, what they buy, what they sell, and some of their interests. Be careful though - with well over two million members having customized pages, it can be addicting to explore them!

* Related Tags - On the MyWorld hub, you'll also see a set of "tags." These are labels that people are using to describe their hobbies and interests in MyWorld (think: "Elvis" or "Modern Glass"). By clicking on tags that interest you, you can find other like-minded members.

Click, explore, contribute...and find other eBay members who like what you do! We hope you have as much fun with these new additions to MyWorld as we did creating them. And if you enjoy these new features, remember - this is only the beginning. So, stay tuned for more.
:Smile :Smile :Smile
Quote:The Page of 49 Faces - We think you'll agree that this is unlike anything we’ve done on eBay before! On the MyWorld hub page, you'll see a collage of faces from people who've personalized their MyWorld pages with their picture.

Happy001
DITTO what Maggie said ( Happy001  )

ebay, this is just too pathetic. :Smile
BangHead  Crybaby2
Quote:New themes to customize your MyWorld page – I think you'll find we've added a little something for everybody. (I've even named each theme twice to make everyone happy!)

o Tough Guy Salmon / Bubble-gum Pink
          o Dragon Breath Orange / Fun Pumpkin
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=11747.msg55776#msg55776 date=1181260032]
Quote:The Page of 49 Faces - We think you'll agree that this is unlike anything we’ve done on eBay before! On the MyWorld hub page, you'll see a collage of faces from people who've personalized their MyWorld pages with their picture.

Happy001
[/quote]

When did eBay change its target demographic to 4th graders?