TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Overstock Scraps Integrated Search of Bonded Sellers Auction Items
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:
Quote:1) It is up to the retail team to remove the feature’s code from the search results page. Though integrated search is currently functioning, I imagine the module will be removed by the end of the week.
2) Yes, the Auctions advanced search will still include the Bonded Seller and Enterprise Merchant checkbox.
3) In addition to permanent site promotion, Overstock.com Auctions will continue to advertise bonded merchants and their items through occasional homepage and email placements.
4) As you are probably aware, there have been multiple versions of the integrated search module, each one attempting to clarify its purpose better than the last. However, despite our efforts to clearly message within the module, many customers continue to misinterpret the results.
5) Absolutely not.
6) Yes, I believe current bonded sellers will continue to bond items with buySAFE. There is tremendous value in the service that buySAFE provides.

Best,
Meghan
http://forums.auctions.overstock.com/vie...hp?t=16478&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90&sid=cd841daff05f4b8bde1900c09a661725
Integrated search was the only remaining positive. Tongue2
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=11862.msg55960#msg55960 date=1181407338]
Integrated search was the only remaining positive. Tongue2
[/quote]

:ditto:

The only thing that kept us at Overstock from 12/04-12/06 was the fact that they didn't provide a level playing field and heavily favored larger sellers: integrated search, that year of free listings we received through various offers, the subscription plans that followed the free listings, etc.  ;D

Did I just say that?  8)