TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Paris needs our support!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

.... may she learn a little dignity and gain some class in jail... or just stay there.

I'm just sick to bloody death of hearing about the poor little poo poo mama's little girl.  I can't even escape it watching our hick-town news, anymore.  BangHead

I beg to differ. Too many laws. Soon, everybody will be in jail.
Quote:may she learn a little dignity and gain some class in jail... or just stay there.

I'm just sick to bloody death of hearing about the poor little poo poo mama's little girl.

I have a hard time sympathizing with anyone who is caught driving drunk/impaired------had a friend who lost both of her legs when she was only 17 because of a drunk driver. 

That said, Paris gets on my nerves anyway. She is the epitomy of all the negative traits associated with dumb blondes in the dumb blonde jokes. And, she is too old to behave as though she is a little girl.
So, yes, I too hope she at least gains some dignity. But, I doubt that she will. Tard

Quote:I beg to differ. Too many laws. Soon, everybody will be in jail.

So now you are anti drunk driving laws, O? Icon_scratch
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=11907.msg56637#msg56637 date=1181577876]

Quote:I beg to differ. Too many laws. Soon, everybody will be in jail.

So now you are anti drunk driving laws, O? Icon_scratch
[/quote]I thought I posted this already:
http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/
Quote:Drunkard Rights Watch

Happy001
Quote:Alcohol-Detecting Shackle All the Rage
  An ankle bracelet that samples the wearer’s perspiration for alcohol content once an hour is being used by more than 800 courts and agencies in 42 states.

When the wearer gets within 30 feet of a computer modem installed next to his or her home phone, the bracelet automatically transmits its readings to Alcohol Monitoring Systems, the manufacturer of the bracelet.

AMS admits using hair spray or other alcohol-based products can produce false positives.
I SWEAR it's my hairspray! Really! Don't be so judgmental!

On the serious side of things, my concern is technology making it possible to enforce the laws that are already on the books to the extent that anybody can be thrown in jail at any time. America incarcerates 500,000 more citizens than communist China, even though we have less than a quarter of the population.
Quote:On the serious side of things, my concern is technology making it possible to enforce the laws that are already on the books to the extent that anybody can be thrown in jail at any time.

I can agree with you on that. But, I have long thought that technology would be our undoing, and I haven't changed my mind.

Quote:America incarcerates 500,000 more citizens than communist China, even though we have less than a quarter of the population.

:o
Quote:A report released by the justice department on Nov. 30 reported 1 in every 32 American adults -- or a record 7 million people -- were incarcerated, on probation or on parole at the end of 2005

Quote:The United States has 5 percent of the world's population and 25 percent of the world's incarcerated population. We rank first in the world in locking up our fellow citizens

That is really sad. And, I'm sure that it has grown far worse since the Bush admin took office. It likely also does not include our "prisoners of war" that are arrested and locked up with no rights to due process. Thank you, Bush. Tongue2
Pages: 1 2