TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Register.com Launches Custom Site Design Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Register.com today is rolling out a new design service called Build My Website - Custom. The service is aimed at small business owners like Durrer who need help creating a site, but still want to call the shots...

Build My Website - Custom works like this: You call Register.com on the phone, and get a human being on the line who refers you to a sales agent who will assess your needs and then you are assigned an "architect." This person is your one contact throughout the process of building your site. He or she will work with you to design a Web shop that's also search-engine optimized, making adjustments until you sign off on it and the site is published. It's all done through a shared online account until the site is live. (Of course, you can also sign up for the service online at Register.com)...

The service includes 60 days of unlimited revisions, unlimited page count for your site, a domain name, hosting, 10 e-mail addresses/boxes for your Web site and live tech support. Build My Website - Custom costs $585 for the one-time set up fee, then $99 a month.

full article: http://www.ecommerce-guide.com/solutions...hp/3682916