TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Yessir!!!!! That Stores Board is really
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sinking.  First, some moronic, bored mommy posted that her kid had a lollipop stuck in her hair and what should she do.  Really, really relevant to Stores.

NOW...there's a moron over there soliciting names for her newborn.  Jesus H Waffle!
Quote:Really, really relevant to Stores.

Opening a store is a hobby, a new toy, an alternative to soaps, for many Ebay boardies.  Selling is an afterthought. :Smile

Quote:NOW...there's a moron over there soliciting names for her newborn.  Jesus H Waffle!

Come on, sliique, have a heart...........make a suggestion. Maybe "moron" for moron who names her baby on an internet chatboard. Big Grin
I rarely look at the Stores board but it seems to be more business orientated than it was a few years ago when the entire board was people talking about their cats, chatting, posting endless off topic threads with hugs, people doing the happy dance, and people who spent all day playing with their templates and asking if they looked OK and virtually no time listing.

Edited to add: I don't think I ever learned a single useful thing on the eBay boards.