TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Roundup of Canadian Shopping Comparison Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:As a Canadian and online shopping buff, when it comes to comparison shopping, I can’t help but ask “what about us Canucks?” Although the Loon is quickly catching the Greenback in terms of value (so I feel less buyers remorse picking up cross-border e-schwag), my heart sinks whenever I see free shipping only available in the US, or when I have to pay an extra $13 bucks duty when I pick up my package at the Post Office.

There is definitely a lot of potential in the online comparison shopping sphere in Canada, but there are some Canadian comparison shopping engines!

With the exception of Shoptoit.ca, the Canadian shopping comparison engines play it safe, sticking with low-risk computer, electronic and DVD items. For this mini-review, I decided to search for “Canon Powershot” and compare the number of products delivered by each engine, and what user features were available to help compare products and identify Canadian etailers, as well as any potential usability issues...

full article: http://www.getelastic.com/canadian-compa...g-roundup/