TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Ad placement: where to place ads on your web pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Have you ever wondered why, when you're walking down a street in a familiar city, one thing catches your eye and another doesn't? Have you ever noticed how much more you see driving down the street when you're a passenger in a car than when you're the driver? How come people unfamiliar with rural settings wake at every sound and people experiencing a city for the first time lie awake listening to the unfamiliar cityscape?

Let me share a secret with you: everything catches your eye and ear -- indeed all your senses -- whether you're familiar with it or not. You see and respond to everything you see regardless of where and when you see it. Ditto to everything you hear. As one of my mentors told me, "People cannot not respond. Sometimes that response is to ignore the stimulus."

This article is about getting people to focus on a stimulus, specifically advertising on a web page...

full article: http://imediaconnection.com/content/15489.asp