TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Paypal Beta Testing New Homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:**Beta Test the new PayPal Homepage – We want your input *** 

Hi…I'm Don Fotsch, Vice President of PayPal Product, User Experience and Design. My team's goal is to continually improve the user experience on PayPal to make it safer and simpler to pay and be paid online.

One of the ways we're working to achieve this goal is through the redesign of the PayPal Home Page. And that's why I'm here today. The test of the new home page is now in process, and I want to invite you to be part of this beta.

Here's an overview of some of the changes we're testing:

* New home pages for personal and business users. We developed different home page designs, each with information that is better tailored to the needs of specific types of users.
    * New products & services page. Based on significant user input, we've created a better overview of the products and services we offer.
    * Site-wide Search. The new home pages include the ability to search the entire PayPal site for information you need.
    * New navigation. We've developed a new structure that we feel is more intuitive so that you can more easily navigate the site.
    * Improved content. New users, in particular, told us they wanted clearer, more concise content on our home page. We took this input to heart, and we think the new designs showcase better content.

Your Input Counts – Join the beta test by visiting the PayPal site and clicking on the ‘Preview the New Homepage' link at the top of the page. You can provide input by emailing us at homepagebeta @paypal.com or by clicking on the 'Site Feedback' link in the footer of the homepage and Account Overview page. Your comments will help us make improvements before launching the final versions of the home page.

Thank you for helping us test drive the new PayPal home pages and stay tuned for more improvements coming soon.

Looking forward to your input!