TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Australia: Free Listings in the Services Category 7 July-9 July
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:When is it?

The promotional period runs from 00:00:01am 7 July 2007 AEST to 23:59:59pm 9 July 2007 AEST (“Promotional Period”)
Eligibility

* To be eligible for this promotion, you must be a registered member of ebay.com.au with an address in Australia , and listing a service on eBay.com.au in accordance with these Terms & Conditions (“Eligible Seller”)

What Listings Qualify?

* The standard insertion fee shall not be charged to an Eligible Seller for any auction, fixed price or classified listing, to start within the Promotional Period, for a service listed in the Services category on eBay.com.au (“Qualifying Listing”).
    * A Qualifying Listing created before the Promotional Period and scheduled to begin during the Promotional Period will qualify.

What Listings Do Not Qualify?

* Listings created during the Promotional Period, but scheduled to start after the Promotional Period are excluded.
    * Listings in Store Inventory Format are excluded.
    * Listings which do not conform to these Terms & Conditions or eBay's User Agreement and policies are excluded.
    * If the Qualifying Listing appears in the Services category, plus any other category, you will be charged the full insertion fee for adding the item to the second category.
    * Any listings for goods (rather than services) are excluded.
    * Any multiple item listings are excluded.

How will I receive my fee reduction?

During the Promotional Period, Eligible Sellers' accounts will be not be charged the normal insertion fee for any Qualifying Listings.

Sellers can check the status of their account by going to Seller Account in My eBay.
* What are the fees?

The insertion fee for all Qualifying Listings will not be charged. All other fees including feature fees (aside from Gallery, Subtitle and Listing Designer), final value fees, reserve price fees and PayPal fees will still apply to the Qualifying Listings.

more info: http://pages.ebay.com.au/ebay_promotion_11.html