TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: EBay 3rd Quarter net rises but shares fall on outlook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just reading some of that above.
I can't continue because I think I’m going to  Puke

Does anyone really belive all of this  Smileykoolaid hype?

I'm mean I realize ebay makes some big $$$ but I really believe there is a lot of
"smoke blowing" going on over there too.

What amazes me is that I’ve seen so many “conflicting” stories about ebays performance from both US and other areas like Germany for instance.

So who is telling the truth?

The staff at ebay who must present a positive outlook to the shareholders or get crucified?

Or

The boots on the ground “real users buyers / sellers” who report increased scams, falling sales, low or no bidding wars, low sell through rates and overall dissatisfaction with the company and it’s products procedures and policies.

Hmmm someone is NOT telling the truth here.
I wonder who it could be? [Image: scratchhead.gif]

[quote author=xppman link=topic=892.msg3707#msg3707 date=1130164676]
I was just reading some of that above.
I can't continue because I think I’m going to  Puke

Does anyone really belive all of this  Smileykoolaid hype?

I'm mean I realize ebay makes some big $$$ but I really believe there is a lot of
"smoke blowing" going on over there too.

What amazes me is that I’ve seen so many “conflicting” stories about ebays performance from both US and other areas like Germany for instance.

So who is telling the truth?

The staff at ebay who must present a positive outlook to the shareholders or get crucified?

Or

The boots on the ground “real users buyers / sellers” who report increased scams, falling sales, low or no bidding wars, low sell through rates and overall dissatisfaction with the company and it’s products procedures and policies.

Hmmm someone is NOT telling the truth here.
I wonder who it could be? [Image: scratchhead.gif]

[/quote]

I don't see eBay going down the drain anytime soon.
Pages: 1 2