TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay (Germany) 2005 Shop of the Year Award Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Winner of Best Design- http://stores.ebay.de/Schmucktraeume-bei-jennifer-1989

:lol14n:

I couldn't find the items for sale in that shop.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=895.msg3528#msg3528 date=1129856913]
Quote:Winner of Best Design- http://stores.ebay.de/Schmucktraeume-bei-jennifer-1989

:lol14n:

I couldn't find the items for sale in that shop.
[/quote]

It took me a few minutes to find them too  :twistedevil: .Best of design to me would mean that the potential buyers don't need to speak the same language as you in order to find the items in your store.

Best Shopping Experience  I don't think there is an eBay store that qualifies for "best shopping experience" because if it doesn't have a shopping cart it isn't a good shopping experience for me no matter what.  Laughing7
You CAN put a "Buy Now" link in your stores items.
Just don't let them know you are doing it.

A few years ago I was doing just that.
It was easy before feebay bought PP and of course you must be very
silent on the boards and hope a comp. don't turn you in.

These days it is like the BIG Brother book.
Everyone is watching everyone. And the Big Bro is the "community". (your competitors)  Thebirdman
Beautiful store!  How come their Gallery View is different from our Gallery View -- and they get three big pics across and we're stuck with two itzywitzy ones?  And how come their gallery pictures are so sharp, whether big or small, and our gallery pictures look like they came out of a flood zone?  Obviously, ebay.germany uses a 'quality' picture service, not the same ebay.com carp we're served... >Sad
It might be beautiful but the front page isn't functional  for those of us who don't speak German. Plus, I think that type of "found only on an eBay store" front page probably isn't the best layout to produce sales...if it was Amazon and other large etailers would redesign their sites.  :twistedevil:

Can't answer the gallery view thing, I didn't notice anything different  :-[ which is probably because the only US eBay store I've really looked at this year is mine...and I've only visited it a couple of times in the past year. I check every few months to make sure its still there, but don't really look at the gallery pix or anything else. Laughing7