TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Payment Service BidPay to Launch API
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:BidPay launched an API that lets third-party vendors integrate the online-payment service into their eBay Checkout offerings. Sellers who use auction-listing tools with the BidPay integration can offer buyers the choice of using BidPay right at checkout as they complete their eBay transactions. BidPay said sellers should ask their auction-management providers when and if they plan to integrate the online payment service since the API was launched just last week...

In addition to the recently released BidPay 3rd Party API, the company will launch the BidPay General Payments API in August. This will allow integration of BidPay with sellers' own websites...

full article: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y07/m08/i01/s02
Quote:In addition to the recently released BidPay 3rd Party API, the company will launch the BidPay General Payments API in August. This will allow integration of BidPay with sellers' own websites...

That's nice  Smile but I won't be adding it to my sites unless more buyers start using (demanding) their service.  We used to offer Moneybookers as an option on our sites but no longer do because buyers didn't use it.
Sleepy1 Sleepy1 Sleepy1

I haven't had a single buyer request BidPay since it relaunched.