TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Blogs Add New Features!!! Yippee! I'm Peeing My Knickers With Excitement!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***eBay Blogs – New Features *** 

Hi Everyone… I'm Nii Ahene from the eBay Blogs team. It's been little over a year since we launched eBay Blogs at eBay Live! 2006. Since then, thousands of members have started their own blogs on eBay. It's really been amazing to see how members use eBay Blogs to connect with people from across the globe to share their experiences, not only about eBay but also about their personal lives and interests. eBay Blogs truly celebrate the spirit of the eBay Community. .

I'm here to tell you about several new features we're adding to eBay Blogs to help eBay members connect with each other in new and exciting ways. These changes include:

+ Cool new features on the hub page – To help members connect in more ways than ever we've added a few new features to the eBay Blogs hub page:
                      # You can see bloggers' eBay MyWorld pictures next to their posts.
                      # A moving "film strip" shows you who are the newest members to eBay's blogging community.
                      # Twice as many blog entries on the hub page – twice as many people to connect with!
                + Ability to add eBay To Go – Now you can showcase your favorite eBay finds or items you're selling directly on your blog, through the eBay To Go widget. Turn your blog readers into your customers!
                + Ability to embed video – A picture is worth a thousand words, so a video must be worth at least a thousand pictures! Now you can embed videos from YouTube on your eBay Blog (here's how). Just make sure your videos are in compliance with our links policy.
                + Ability to Personalize your blog – Now you can personalize your blog's appearance with a variety of templates, or use HTML and style sheets to express your individuality to the rest of the eBay Community.

You can use your eBay Blog to talk about just about anything, from tips and tricks for other eBay members, to a rundown of your recent vacation, to your love of precious stones. If you're a seller, keeping a blog is a great way to interact with potential buyers and to talk about your products. Remember that what you write on your blog will be picked up by internet search engines, so blogging is a great way to attract buyers who use search engines to find products on the internet.

If you don't already have an eBay Blog, you can create one easily at blogs.ebay.com. After you create your eBay Blog, you can find it at blogs.ebay.com/YourUserID.

blogs information page: http://pages.ebay.com/help/account/blogs-ov.html
Quote:You can see bloggers' eBay MyWorld pictures next to their posts.
                      # A moving "film strip" shows you who are the newest members to eBay's blogging community.

eBay sellers should see a huge jump in sales from both of those enhancements. Confusedarcasm1: Happy001
[quote author=amy link=topic=15688.msg63405#msg63405 date=1186171374]
Quote:You can see bloggers' eBay MyWorld pictures next to their posts.

eBay sellers should see a huge jump in sales from both of those enhancements. Confusedarcasm1: Happy001

[/quote]

Does anyone even read ebay blogs? :Smile
Quote: Does anyone even read ebay blogs?

Reading them is on my to do list

Quote:Sneaky's To Do List

1. get lobotomy
2. get enema
3. read Ebay blogs