TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: The Essentials Of Ecommerce Business Startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I chalk up the failed startups to very few things, most prominently the methods in which we take a great idea and put it into action. Let’s face it, resources like sales tax laws and proper accounting are commonly difficult to understand. But that’s not the worst of it. When I ask store owners how they figured out to get as far as they have, I’m often met with reasonings akin to listening to what friends and family advised, and reading the websites that merely provide basic, sans detailed lists. We, as a society, are so eager to get our feet in the game that we hurdle right over the obstacles, without even knowing what they are. While some wind up being successful, the majority of store owners who’ve never even devised a business plan, or researched extensively all the financial factors of operating an online store, won’t see much of an ROI. If anything, they’ll find themselves digging deeper into that pocket, which is none other than their personal bank account...

full article: http://www.practicalecommerce.com/articl...s-Startup/