TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay Express to add items from Shopping.com merchants to site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:***eBay Express News - More Merchandising for Sellers, More Inventory for Buyers*** 

Hi everyone... This is Lara Housser with eBay Express. I don't know about you, but I can hardly believe that it's mid-August already. I hope you are enjoying summer barbecues and other warm-weather pursuits! It may be summer outside, but my team is already busy thinking about the upcoming holiday season.We're working hard to make sure your shopping and selling on eBay Express this fall is successful.

Speaking of success, here are a couple upcoming improvements that I’d like you to know about:

# Greater emphasis on merchandising -- We're updating our eBay Express site and emails with more merchandising placements and better recommendations over the next few months. These placements showcase special deals as well as branded products, which we know that Express buyers are very interested in.

Note to sellers: You can benefit from increased exposure for your items in these placements simply by using the Combined Shipping Discount and/or Markdown Manager. The promotions that you put into these tools apply to both eBay.com and eBay Express.

# More eBay Express inventory -- We're always looking for ways to increase buyer convenience and choice on eBay Express. Earlier this year we added items on Half.com to eBay Express, and in late August, we’ll begin doing so for qualified listings from merchants on Shopping.com, an eBay-owned company, as well!

In order to be eligible for exposure on eBay Express, Shopping.com sellers need to:

* be part of Shopping.com's "Cart" program, which allows their items to be purchased directly on Shopping.com, and
    * have demonstrated reputable business history (e.g. through a positive relationship with Shopping.com for one year or longer).

So stay tuned for these improvements, as well as news about future enhancements. As always, we appreciate your feedback and support!