TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Productivity Tips For Bloggers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:... here are a few of the things that I do to help me keep my productivity levels up in the midst of my impulsive and sometimes quite random days of blogging:

1. Identify Core Tasks - there are many tasks that a blogger needs to do to keep their blog growing - however some are more important than others and if you get distracted from these your blog will suffer considerably. Sit down and list the tasks that you need to do to maintain and grow your blog and then prioritize them into core daily tasks, weekly tasks and monthly tasks. This will mean you spend less time on the fluffy/tweaks that many blogs spend too much time doing and more time on the core things that will grow your blog.
  2. Set Times for Set Tasks - I’ve written previously about how I use Mondays as a day where I write a lot of my content for the week ahead. I find that setting aside blocks of time for important core tasks helps me keep on track.
  3. Establish a Posting Frequency...

full article: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2007/...-bloggers/