TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Customer Service: Two-Way Video Interaction Expected to be Wave of the Future
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Within the next few years, experts say, two-way video communications will be the new cutting edge way of doing business. The banking industry is already starting to deploy "virtual tellers" at branch offices, while the retail industry is apparently gearing up to introduce "virtual store clerks."...

This "kiosk-based" form of video communications at bank and retail locations is the prelude to the much larger rollout of fixed-line and mobile two-way video communications, which will ultimately bring this new form of communication into the privacy of our homes.

Obviously, there are still hurdles to overcome before video communications becomes commonplace. For one thing, there's still the basic problem of not enough bandwidth on our last-mile networks (in fact, almost half of the U.S. is still on dial-up)...

full article: http://www.technewsworld.com/story/59190.html
I have no desire to receive or provide two-way video customer service.  Tongue2
I work in the nude.  Icon_biggrin
[quote author=amy link=topic=16291.msg64702#msg64702 date=1189456647]
I have no desire to receive or provide two-way video customer service.  Tongue2
[/quote]

Ditto!! No more working in pjs or whatever when you feel like it.........ICK!  Tongue2

[quote author=jezebel link=topic=16291.msg64703#msg64703 date=1189466073]
I work in the nude.  Icon_biggrin
[/quote]

Double ICK, and EW!!! Laughing7
Quote:(in fact, almost half of the U.S. is still on dial-up)...

:blinkie: