TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Review of SEM-in-a-Box PPC Management Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Managing a successful pay-per-click campaign takes a lot of time, you have to crunch numbers to be sure you're not overpaying and continually adjust keyword bidding. If you don't, you can wind up losing money, and yet for most small online business owners, it's difficult to devote enough hours to the task. Hiring someone to do it for you can be costly and means you may have less control over your marketing efforts. For those e-tailers who need a solution to this problem, SEM-in-a-Box Basic from Adapt Technologies, Inc. is worth considering.

SEM-in-a-Box Basic was released this year to help e-tailers reduce the hours of manual work involved in managing and optimizing PPC campaigns by automating data analysis and updates. SEM-in-a-Box compares actual performance data with your marketing goals.

It then provides bid recommendations to improve campaign performance, as well as recommendations for keyword addition/deletion, ad text optimization and budget allocation, plus insights on competitor activity...

full article: http://www.ecommerce-guide.com/solutions...hp/3699001
$499 per month.
Hello TulipTools community! 

(I must admit, I was unaware of this forum till I saw a Google news alert for our product, SEM-in-a-Box.  Thanks for posting about it.)

I am the marketing director at Adapt (creator of the software), and just wanted to let you know that today, in anticipation of a new product line we're rolling out in beginning of Oct. and some internal efficiencies we reached, we reduced the price of SEM-in-a-Box Basic to $299/mo.

If I can answer Qs about our product or co. please let me know.  thanks!