TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Web Site Credibility and SEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Part of making a site a success from an SEO standpoint is making it credible and trustworthy. Being trustworthy means a site is more likely to draw high quality organic links, more likely to be mentioned in the press, and more likely to convert for consumers in your target market.

Design & other trust cues

Is the design unique? Does it help convey a sense of trust? Design is an easy way to get more people talking about your site. My blog design only cost $1,500, and it was cited by Danny Sullivan as a good design. If I had to try to buy those sorts of citations I probably couldn't, and if I could, they would probably cost more than the design did. And on top of more links, the design helps sell day in and day out.

Is the site easy to use? Or does it trap information under layer after layer of ads mixed with confusing navigation? If you feature ads above your content you are telling users those are more important and better than your content is...

full article: http://searchengineland.com/070913-120847.php