TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Utterz: blog with your cell phone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:With utterz, you can blog with your cell phone while you’re away from a computer. Within the Utterz network, your profile resembles a Twitter micro-blogging stream and shows all of your entries. These can be sorted by date, rating, and popularity. An utter blog entry can include audio, video, images and text. These can be created online or with your mobile phone. Utterz provides a phone number for you to call in and “speak” your blog entry, which appears as an audio file on your Utterz stream. This number can also be used for listening to Utterz, and responding to another user’s Utterz can be done via mobile phone as well. The Utterz community also has channels where you can participate with other users on a given topic.

There are also a handful of widget options for you to plug-in your Utterz updates into existing networks, including TypePad, Blogger, Xanga, MySpace, LiveJournal and Facebook...

full article: http://mashable.com/2007/09/16/utterz/
They must be joking............... :Smile  My cell/blackberry, (and most newer cells) has keypads that are tinier than tiny!! It would take me 3-4 times as long to input a blog post on that, as it would online.

Thanks, but no thanks!! Tard
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=16419.msg64927#msg64927 date=1190033699]
They must be joking............... :Smile  My cell/blackberry, (and most newer cells) has keypads that are tinier than tiny!! It would take me 3-4 times as long to input a blog post on that, as it would online.

[/quote]

I think the idea is that instead of typing a post (a total pain on a cell phone, even one with those mini keyboards) you call into the number and actually speak your post. And then people can eitehr listen to it over the phone or through an embeddable player online or directly on the website.  So no carpal tunnel involved here. Smile
[quote author=nyrdgirl link=topic=16419.msg64955#msg64955 date=1190143975]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=16419.msg64927#msg64927 date=1190033699]

[/quote]

I think the idea is that instead of typing a post (a total pain on a cell phone, even one with those mini keyboards) you call into the number and actually speak your post. And then people can eitehr listen to it over the phone or through an embeddable player online or directly on the website.  So no carpal tunnel involved here. Smile
[/quote]

You may be right. Although the idea of using a phone to call in a blog post doesn't appeal to me any more than typing a post in to a cell.......but that's just me.  Smile

Btw,  Smileywelcome  to TT!

[amquote]utterz? this is the first time I heard of this, thanks. I will tell my friends as well