TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Google Launches AdSense For Mobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The mobile device is fast becoming the world’s most popular gateway to information. In fact, there are currently more mobile devices worldwide than personal computers and televisions combined.

As part of our ongoing efforts to develop new ways for users to find the information they need anytime and anywhere, Google announced today the availability of AdSense™ for Mobile, a program that contextually targets ads to mobile website content. AdSense for Mobile also allows AdSense publishing partners the ability to earn revenue from their mobile websites through the targeted placement of mobile text ads. With this program, advertisers can connect with the growing number of mobile publishers, ultimately providing users with an enhanced mobile experience that helps them find what they are looking for more quickly and efficiently on the go.

AdSense for Mobile is intended for AdSense partners who have created websites specifically for mobile browsers, and who want to monetize their mobile content via contextual advertising. Like Google's other AdSense products, mobile text ads run on an auction model. The system automatically reviews the content of publishers’ mobile websites and delivers text ads that are relevant to the websites’ audience and content. Publishers earn money whenever mobile users click on the ads...

full announcement: http://www.google.com/intl/en/press/annc...leads.html
Quote:As part of our ongoing efforts to develop new ways for users to find the information they need anytime and anywhere, Google announced today the availability of AdSense™ for Mobile, a program that contextually targets ads to mobile website content.

What percentage of users connect to the Internet because they need ads? :imptongue:
[quote author=regic link=topic=16428.msg64959#msg64959 date=1190149532]
Quote:As part of our ongoing efforts to develop new ways for users to find the information they need anytime and anywhere, Google announced today the availability of AdSense™ for Mobile, a program that contextually targets ads to mobile website content.

What percentage of users connect to the Internet because they need ads? :imptongue:
[/quote]

What percentage of users want ads on their cell phones?
Quote:What percentage of users connect to the Internet because they need ads?
Quote:What percentage of users want ads on their cell phones?

I received millions of emails from our users demanding mobile ads :twistedevil:

TT Mobile is now running AdSense for Mobile
:Smile
[quote author=mandy link=topic=16428.msg65106#msg65106 date=1190628406]

[/quote]

What's the response to them?
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=16428.msg65117#msg65117 date=1190669112]
[quote author=mandy link=topic=16428.msg65106#msg65106 date=1190628406]

[/quote]

What's the response to them?
[/quote]

Hello, am I boinkin' invisible?  I want an answer and I want it now!  Whip2

Um, zero? I know I want ZERO.  Laughing7

Quote:Hello, am I boinkin' invisible?  I want an answer and I want it now!

Happy001
Update: Google adds banner ads to its mobile advertising service

Quote:Google unveiled its mobile image ad service, which allows publishers to create rich-media ads along with more traditional text ads for the relatively untapped mobile advertising market. The service, Mobile Ads, can also be tied with AdSense and like other Google products will use keyword targeting to display relevant advertising for users...

The caveat is that advertising must link to a mobile Web page...

full article: http://ecommercetimes.com/story/Google-U...62745.html
I also heard about this news, AdSense for Mobile is intended for AdSense customers who have Web sites specifically for mobile phone browsers.