TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Marketworks Enhancements, Amazon marketplace Support Coming Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
from the October Marketworks newsletter:

Quote:New Product Developments

Top on our product priorities is improving the speed and performance of the Marketworks platform.  Below are platform and other enhancements you can anticipate to support your business growth:

* Speed and performance enhancements. Our team has been tackling these opportunities head on from both a hardware and software perspective.  We know how critical this is for your business, especially during the holidays.  Look out for a separate email on specifically what actions we are taking.
    * Amazon Marketplace support.  Development is well underway to allow you to list to Amazon's Marketplace.  This new support will be released after the above performance improvements are addressed.
    * New Order Management System.  Marketworks users continue to migrate to our new order management system for increased efficiencies and flexibility in handling orders.  Look for new training demos around getting started and easily managing your workflow.
    * Prefill in eBay Checkout.  Available early November, Marketworks checkout for eBay orders will now prefill buyer data and the selected payment types, in most cases eliminating all data entry for your customers.
Gee, I thought integration with Amazon Marketplace was originally promised for late Fall 2004...how time flies!  :twistedevil:
MarketWorks Kevin in Sales, the sweet talking dude, promised AZ auction support on July 1, 2006. 
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=970.msg14461#msg14461 date=1148009034]
MarketWorks Kevin in Sales, the sweet talking dude, promised AZ auction support on July 1, 2006. 

[/quote]

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Amazon Marketplace support by the Fall of 2004 was one of the promises Marketworks made to sellers when they doubled fees in October 2004.
So I'm think I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for this one, eh?  Happy001
I just read the auction part.

Kevin's statement is in contradiction to the Marketworks Product Manager in charge of Amazon integration who said Marketplace support only-- no support for auctions or zshops.  Quote is here:

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg13190

EDIT:
Quote:So I'm think I shouldn't hold my breath waiting for this one, eh

I wouldn't hold my breath.  The date has been pushed back several times.
Oops.  I looked back at the info Kevin sent and it just says Amazon.
When I asked him about it, I was the one who said AZ auctions.    (And he said 60 days from May 1).

I still won't hold my breath. Smile
[quote author=amy link=topic=970.msg14463#msg14463 date=1148009657]
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=970.msg14461#msg14461 date=1148009034]

[/quote]

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Amazon Marketplace support by the Fall of 2004 was one of the promises Marketworks made to sellers when they doubled fees in October 2004.
[/quote]

The latest on Amazon integration from the MarketWorks boards on July 11th:

Quote:Sorry guys, we are attempting to get it prioritized for release in the next iteration. I will have an update within 2 weeks as to whether or not we were able to prioritize it. At that time, I will be able to provide further details of the implementation so that you can prepare adequately.