TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Time to update your alexa ratings again....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bid-alot just broke into the 20,000 bracket for the 2nd time since I have been tracking. About June 24th, we had 29,655, but world events and other things interferred and we went back into the 30,000 bracket. Today (10/24 alexa time seems to be 24 to 48 hrs behind) we hit 27,250.

Sales are improving, membership is growing!!!
Quote:Re: Time to update your alexa ratings again....

Yep, Alexa's updating this month has been really erratic and so the auction site chart is behind.  I'll probably wait and see if they do another update later this week before I update that page.

Congrats on entering the 20,000 bracket.  This last update put this site in the 40,000 bracket.  Smile
Cool Beans!! Congrats on busting into 40,000!!! I have been monitoring Bid-alot's alexas since we busted 100,000 in Dec. And I'm just now getting to where I think I understand the traffic numbers. When we bottomed out during the storms, it was really kind of depressing, till I realized that we were just as busy as we were before, and that actually the rankings made us a storm catastrophy also.