TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Cd drive wont ope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey so im installing this new Lite on cd+_RW burner.. lol

and everything is plugged in, but when i try to press the button the cd drive wont open! I set the jumpers to master, and the green light is on for the cd drive so i know its getting power.. Help?

Edit::: I put in an old cd drive to boot windows, and it works so im guessing my new cd drive is doa..

and also this is my first build, and i got to the first screen, and it said please put in your disk blaw blaw.. so i put in my win xp. and it came up and said loading windows. Then it went to a blue screen, and said something about an error, and it was stopped because to prevent any further damage to my computer..

and now i resarted the computer and it just says verifying DMI pool data, and wont get past this..

Help!???????
8) Spam4 Tool
I have a problem regarding also  CD/DVD . . It is stated that the drive is in function but I can't burn a movie. .  Tongue2
There is some problem in power connection to both of your PC Ad drive and HDD and once you will fix it , everything will be fine,, check if power cables are at their proper places