TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Brown Nose Domain Names --- What D'ya think?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, you see, I have this domain name: BNDN.com.

It is several years old, and a nice name. The last two letters, DN, fit well my plan to have a site to promote some domains I want to sell. So then what to do with the BN??

I was playing with "Better Name" but that is redundant and vanilla.

Brown Nose Domain Names is memorable, question is: what flavor it gives the reader? Would you feel comfortable buying domains from "Brown Nose Domain Names" or would the name seem a little ickky?

Any other ideas for BNDN.com?

Thanks.
Quote:Any other ideas for BNDN.com?

Big Nostrils Domain Nutter?  Laughing7

Quote:Would you feel comfortable buying domains from "Brown Nose Domain Names" or would the name seem a little ickky?

The term brown nose generally has a negative connotation but I don't think the seller's site's name would be a factor if someone really wanted to buy a domain name.
How about keeping them guessing what the BN stands for and calling it BN Domain Names?
Quote:Big Nostrils Domain Nutter?  laughing7

Happy001

Quote:How about keeping them guessing what the BN stands for and calling it BN Domain Names?

I like that idea too! Thumbsup

Regic you are a genus.
[quote author=regic link=topic=16686.msg65708#msg65708 date=1192817673]
How about keeping them guessing what the BN stands for and calling it BN Domain Names?
[/quote]

If I was the one guessing I would think BN stood for .BN...i.e. Brunei Darussalam Domain Names.

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,660,000 for .bn domain names.
All I need -- a C&D from the Sultan of Brunei.

[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=16686.msg65730#msg65730 date=1192894413]
[quote author=regic link=topic=16686.msg65708#msg65708 date=1192817673]
[/quote]

If I was the one guessing I would think BN stood for .BN...i.e. Brunei Darussalam Domain Names.

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,660,000 for .bn domain names.
[/quote]

:-[ Smileyyellowbang