TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Beware Narued eBay Scammer!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The eBay user known as "rossshow" was narued from eBay last May for defrauding a number of his customers. Feedback Profile rossshow

This disgusting dirtbag accepted payment from quite a few customers, and apparently never sent the products for which they had paid.  He is a scammer, and a fraud. If he is reinstated at some point, you should absolutely refrain from doing business with him!

rossshow is also the owner of the notorious OAI bash-board, of the same name. He proudly proclaims that "everyone is welcome"; unfortunately, "everyone" means half the stalkers on the net, and the board is rife with their despicable antics.
Recently, quite a few of his long-time members left because of how repulsive the board has    become. What's left at rossshow now, other than a few victims attempting to fight back, are the dregs of cyber-society. Post there at your own risk!
Link to rossshow feedback on Toolhaus.org

Quote from Ross Wright, Dec 18, 2007:

Quote:12-18-2007, 05:02 PM

Sovereign Grand Rossite General

EVERYONE:

MyEbay account is suspended for non-payment. I still owe ebay 300 dollars. Not gonna pay it. I've already said so, many times, when it was first suspended.

At that time I said I'd pay it and come back to ebay in Fall. I don't think I'll ever ebay again, so that bill won't be paid.

My Paypal account is suspended vecause I overdrew my paypal debit card, to the tune of about 400 bucks.

It becaue overdrawn due to a use of my debit-card AND the refunds that were sent to customers.

About the customers. EVERY SINGLE ONE got either the ordered product or a refund from myself or from Paypay.

Since I have NO INTENTION of paying ebay the fees, nor clearing the paypal overdraft: it can be said I ripped off EBAY! No customers, just Ebay.