TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Nalani Poll: How Many Pink IDs Does She Use When Posting On the eBay Boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Abbey and I are almost besides ourselves wondering if you t hink Nalani=Carole=CP??  That would explain why eBay was sooo quick to jump on the doors2stores project.  We've always wondered why that project.  And it has not set well with us that some of the wording that we supplied went into the 12 reasons without giving us credit.

We've been sending gift certificates to our customers for nine months with reasons to shop eBay stores as part of the message!  I shared that particular flier with one of the creators of the doors2stores project when the issue first came up.  Not that we mind them using the idea, but they were quick to put credits on the page for others' contributions.

Rob 
I don't think it is Carol (Carole) as in CP.
I WONDER how many PINKS really post on the boards as happy ebay customers using their multiple ID’s?

We KNOW that LieWorld sends in “contracted help” (posing on ebays boards as happy ebay customers).

But just how many of these so called happy ebay customers are really ebay employees?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

IT is so much  Bs
Does anyone remember the bigoted eBay employee Haircut Rabbit who was posting on the eBay boards without a "pink identifier" on her/his posts?

[Link removed:  the site linked to has disappeared]

[Edited by Amy to remove bad link]
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=982.msg3897#msg3897 date=1130518829]
Does anyone remember the bigoted eBay employee Haircut Rabbit who was posting on the eBay boards without a "pink identifier" on her/his posts?

http://www.freeauctionscripts.com/commun...133-0.html
[/quote]

I remember that!  I received a pink slap when I posted that info.  Tongue3

PS  Rumor has it that Nalani's real name is Carole. 
Anita,

Thanks for clearing our confusion and paranoia.  (So easy to paranoid where eBay is concerned)  Whip2
Pink slaps are a common occurrence at the feebay boards..

But some of us they just deleted and sanction when no Pink Slap were even warranted.

I can understand that. It’s ebays boards and no one is going to use ebays bandwidth to trash ebay RIGHT?

I had to xppslap a few of my rivals at my little forums many moons ago.
It felt so good to be in control of the content, but I did not like the idea that I had that type of "power" at my fingertips that could so easily be abused and miss used.

Quote:but I did not like the idea that I had that type of "power" at my fingertips that could so easily be abused and miss used.

I don't believe that for a minute, xpp........... Tongue1  Sleepy1
I didn’t like it because I realized how easy it was to do.
(Delete post or opposing points of view)

Me likes HARD to do,,,,,,,,,,,  BUT DO ABLE.
Pages: 1 2