TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Nalani Poll: How Many Pink IDs Does She Use When Posting On the eBay Boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:nalani@ ebay.com View Listings  | Report      Oct-26-05 11:50 PDT      45 of 50
RE: post #42

Hi katxxx

Yes, I can see why that would be inconvenient. I'll touch base with the product manager that worked on this email to be sure he's aware of your feedback.

thanks!
Carole

Quote:nalani@ ebay.com View Listings  | Report      Oct-26-05 12:05 PDT      52 of 52
RE: post #50

Hi Katxxxxx-

Yes, we still continue to maintain the historical data that was previously collected. We just won't be collecting new data if you're not actively using it. So if you re-activated later, you would see a gap in the data.

Regards,
Nalani
Whoops.  You should report her, I bet using her real name is against eBay policy for Pinks.  Probably grounds for getting fired.

Option 4 in the poll shouldn't be there - NO computer could possibly be that stupid.
POST this on the Stores Board!!!  The pinks will LOVE IT! 
Too late... I couldn't wait.

Oops, I forgot what my signature line was on that ID.  Oh well, that makes the slam even sweeter.
:o  You didn't!

Oh my, you did!  Toothy10
I'll post just about anything!

I'm soooooooo impatient that I gave it a STOOPID title.  Posting ID???  Damn it!  I'm gonig to report it so I can get it pulled.

Anyone have a good idea for the subject line?  Something reallllllly rude would be great.
I didn't see a post.  :angry017:
It's right there now, under the Pink who just posted a topic asking advice  ;D
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000041332&tstart=0&mod=1130458516395

I'm sorry I didn't give you credit, BBH.  I'm a slug.
Its too bad you can't add polls to posts on the eBay boards  Smile
Pages: 1 2