TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: How much of your spending has shifted to the Internet?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote: I also hadn't realized just how much of our spending has shifted to the Internet -- and how, inevitably, that's made e-commerce so mundane that I'd underestimated how much we buy online. I now rarely go to bookstores, shop for CDs in actual stores or scour real-world haunts for collectibles. But I also don't go to the grocery store, the travel agent, or the ticket window at Shea Stadium. (And perhaps one of these days I'll get it through my skull that someone who dresses almost exclusively from the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic axis can buy clothes online, too.)

Instead of going out to buy what we need, my wife and I increasingly bring retailers to us by firing up our browsers whenever parenthood and our jobs leave us with a couple of spare minutes. That no longer seems extraordinary -- and that might be the most extraordinary thing of all...

full article: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB11931755...d=yahoo_hs&ru=yahoo
Shopping online allows me to avoid coming into contact with screaming tardbrats.
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=16750.msg65929#msg65929 date=1193693446]
Shopping online allows me to avoid coming into contact with screaming tardbrats.
[/quote]

Happy001

I do most of my shopping online. Although I do enjoy shopping in upscale downtown areas still----I HATE malls!!