TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Narued eBay Powerseller Joins PSU and lInks to His Cyberstalking Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A former ebay powerseller joined PSU to whine about his permanent suspension from eBay for stalking other eBayers. He is welcomed by a not-too-bright person, posts libelous statements and links to the site that got him suspended from eBay in the first place!

Bob/PSU, lose that loser before he stalks YOU! Really!!

chopo****** Wrote:Thanks for the welcome

I found the number shortly after posting here, the number I got is 1-866-515-3229.
I spoke at length to an ebay rep who gave me some startling information.
It seems I've had over 700 false reports filed on me since April 2005 originating from ebay member XXXXXXXX, better known as the failed actor and serial harasser XXXXXX and his group of business interferers who congregate on a chat board called XXXXXX where they plot and plan the destruction of ebay sellers and posters they don't like.
I hope to get this sorted out soon and have documented it here: LINK TO STALKING SITE REMOVED

What a bloody IDIOT!!  Happy001

Warning to all TT members who post there: DO NOT engage this person, for your own safety!

Edited to remove the PI of his victims.
Update: I just messaged Bob on PSU. I requested that he remove the link and the PI that was posted. I hope he also removes the idiot. Tard
Hello BellisimaJ.
You P.M'd me to this link.
What is this all about?
check your messages at PSU, nikki. I responded there. Or, pm me here. Thanks.  Smile